ArtHouse Families Campaign
Thanks to 223 Donors and 25 Volunteers, we are now SAFELY reaching ArtHouse families in Burlington, Milton and Oakville with our Emergency Meals and Virtual Arts Programs (over 400 individuals):
2,579 Freshly prepared Dinners
23 On-line You-tube Arts Programs
9 Zoom Interactive Arts Programs
This is not over! Please continue to help us support the Whole Child – physically, socially, emotionally, intellectually, educationally and nutritionally – Full Tax Receipt for your generosity:
- Thank you Kerr Street Cafe and Seasons in Oakville, the Platter Company and Wellington Square Church in Burlington;
- Thank you Food For Life and Chef Melani Bastians for your Partnership and awesome Rescued Food Program.
- Our fantastic Instructors are providing special ArtHouse You-tube Programs to keep all of our kids in touch with us;
- And LIVE Zoom ArtHouse Programs are reaching our kids throughout Halton! Thank you Tony and Steven!
Donors and Sponsors:
- Thank you to Henderson Partners LLP – Freedom International Brokerage, Blakely Investment Management and Charlotte and Kevin Riddell for your Sponsorships, and to May Court Club of Oakville, the Burlington Foundation the Community Foundation of Halton North, the Oakville Community Foundation, the United Way of Halton & Hamilton and the Federal Government’s Emergency Community Support Fund for the generous grants that have been made in support of this special campaign and to all for reaching out to your networks and joining our ArtHouse Friends with this special Appeal.
Thank you all so much! PLEASE DONATE. We will keep you up to date on our Progress.
PLANNED GIVING – Strategic long-term acts of kindness:
We would welcome a Philanthropic Discussion:
Multi-year Gifts, Bequests, Insurance, Securities
Learn about the ArtHouse Endowed Fund
Please contact Don Pangman for more information: email@example.com