Where is ArtHouse Located in Halton?
In Summer 2021 we will continue to provide Virtual Programming and implement Live Pop-ups where possible adhering to Public Health protocols.
What age groups do your programs support?
Can anyone sign up?
What is the ArtHouse Arts “Curriculum”?
When do the Programs take place?
How long do the programs run?
Do children get a snack?
How are each of the programs managed?
• Community Programs – partnerships with Agencies (e.g. CAS, ROCK, HMC, KSM and the YMCA of Oakville)
What else is special about your programs?
Is ArtHouse a Charitable Organization?
How do you know your Programs have been successful?
- High retention rates at each program;
- Over 65% of our participants return to more than one program over their time with ArtHouse;
- Our Children, their parents, and our Program Partners help us with Testimonials:
- Consistently we hear “Confidence”, “Happy”, “Program Quality” and “Creativity”.
What is the Annual Budget?
How is ArtHouse Funded?
Are your Financials Audited?
Does ArtHouse hold Events?
We would always welcome a “third party” fundraising event.
Do other “ArtHouses” exist in Halton?
What makes your programs different?
- Our programs are free, safe, and accessible;
- We recruit professional Instructors who not only bring their gift of their art, but they try to bring out the very best in each participant.
What Organizations do you work with?
Are there other communities where you would like to be?
Any final comments from ArtHouse?
We continue to research the powerful connection between the arts and positive social, physical and emotional well-being.
We are grateful to all of our wonderful Stakeholders.
Thank you for “investing” in our Children and Youth.