Where is ArtHouse Located in Halton?
In Summer 2022 we were excited to be back to “LIVE” Programming including Camp ArtHouse at Sheridan College.
What age groups do your programs support?
Can anyone sign up?
What is the ArtHouse Arts “Curriculum”?
When do the Programs take place?
How long do the programs run?
Do children get a snack?
How are each of the programs managed?
• Community Programs – partnerships with Agencies (e.g. CAS, ROCK, HMC, KSM and the YMCA of Oakville)
What else is special about your programs?
Is ArtHouse a Charitable Organization?
How do you know your Programs have been successful?
- High retention rates at each program;
- Over 65% of our participants return to more than one program over their time with ArtHouse;
- Our Children, their parents, and our Program Partners help us with Testimonials:
- Consistently we hear “Confidence”, “Happy”, “Program Quality” and “Creativity”.
What is the Annual Budget?
In Fiscal 2023 our goal is to raise $460,000 of which over 84% goes directly to our Programs:
How is ArtHouse Funded?
Government Grants, other granting organizations, Foundations, Sponsors, Individuals – and generous communities!!
Are your Financials Audited?
We are proud to say that we have provided our stakeholders with Audited Statements since 2012.
Does ArtHouse hold Events?
Our Festival Series is held annually where we try to have two special events, always with the arts as a major focus.
We would always welcome a “third party” fundraising event.
Do other “ArtHouses” exist in Halton?
We are not aware of any other organizations that offer a wide-variety of FREE Arts-based Programs throughout the community.
What makes your programs different?
- Our programs are free, safe, and accessible;
- We recruit professional Instructors who not only bring their gift of their art, but they try to bring out the very best in each participant.
What Organizations do you work with?
Many, including ROCK, HDSB, Halton Community Housing Corporation, Independent Cooperatives, Halton Multicultural Council, Kerr Street Mission, Children’s Aid Foundation of Halton, Halton Environment Network, Burlington Green and the YMCA of Oakville.
Are there other communities where you would like to be?
Our Mission is to continue to grow our programming throughout the Halton Region.
Any final comments from ArtHouse?
October 2022, we celebrated our sixth year of Accreditation with Imagine Canada Accreditation for excellence in nonprofit accountability, transparency and governance – we are now implementing our 5-Year renewal application. Our ongoing goal is to exceed expectations in governance and programming.
We continue to research the powerful connection between the arts and positive social, physical and emotional well-being.
We are grateful to all of our wonderful Stakeholders.
Thank you for “investing” in our Children and Youth.